WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE JEAN-JACQUES OLIER HALL.
- Up to 50 guests standing.
- Accessible for people with mobility issues.
- Alcohol and food accepted.
- Cachet : some walls have the original stones of the Basilica. Marble floor.
- Chairs, tables, etc. included in pricing.
Ideal for :
- Your press conferences
- Your private receptions
Pricing and conditions for renting:
$350 taxes included, for a minimum of 3 hours;
$100 $ taxes included for each additional hour;
Additional hour after 11PM: $200;
Payment is due in its entirety ten days before the day of the event.
The renter must :
Make its own demand to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeuxThis link will open in a new window. for the alcohol and reunion permit.
Hire and manage its caterer.
Ask the Basilica for any need of equipment, to validate the inclusions and exclusions before the day of the event.
There is no parking included.
Technical equipement like screens etc., is the responsability of the renter.
Notre-Dame Basilica has a right to refuse a rental if the event doesn't match its values.