Last updated: June 23, 2021
N. B. The most recent information is indicated in bold.
In accordance with the new public health guidelines, we will accommodate a maximum of 250 people at a time for Masses.
As of June 28, funerals and weddings will be able to accommodate up to 250 people who must remain seated during the event.
It is mandatory to wear a procedure mask.
Please enter and exit through the basilica square on Notre-Dame Street. No access is possible via Saint-Sulpice Street.
Please note that we are currently carrying out major restoration work on the façade of the basilica. The work site meets the highest safety standards and does not compromise access to the basilica. However, as a result of the work, the permanent access ramp has been replaced by a temporary ramp located to the east of the basilica square. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused by this situation and thank you for your understanding.
Sanitary measures to know before your visit
- No person who is ill, who has symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste), or who has been in contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days is allowed to enter Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Anyone who does not respect the sanitary measures in place could be refused entry or asked to leave the premises.
- The restrooms will not be accessible and no leaflets will be available.
- Sanitary instructions surrounding communion will be communicated to you on site.
We thank you for respecting these few instructions during your visit:
- Observe the recommended distance of 2 meters with others.
- Disinfect your hands with the gel we provide.
- Have your own procedure mask and wear it at all times.
- Follow the direction of traffic indicated by the signs.
- Avoid physical contact (with others and furniture).
- Cough into your elbow.