At a glance
Stone Hall has a warm and intimate atmosphere with its original stone walls, exposed wooden beams and a large painting on display.
It can accommodate up to 60 guests standing (or 10 with physical distancing).
About Stone Hall
- Can accommodate up to 50 guests standing (or 10 with physical distancing);
- The original stone wall gives this hall a lot of character;
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility;
- Alcohol and food allowed;
- Furniture included (tables and chairs).
An ideal room for...
- Press conferences
- Annual general meetings
Rental rates and conditions
$350, taxes included, for a minimum of 3 hours
$100, taxes included, per additional hour
$200 for each additional hour after 11 p.m.
Payment must be made in full ten days before the event.
Obligations of the lessee
Apply to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux to obtain a liquor and reunion permit.
Find and oversee a caterer.
Clearly inform us of any equipment needs to confirm what should be included or excluded.
Parking is not included.
Technical equipment (screen, projector, etc.) is at the expense of the lessee.
Notre-Dame Basilica reserves the right to refuse certain event themes if they conflict with the institution’s values.